Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Happy 20th For Me~ :D

hai bloggers! I come back~ XD
first i just wanna say I'M HOME! *yippiiee* after I didnt go home almost 4 months. hemm..
i think you can guess what my post tittle mean exactly *or maybe not -_-*. yeahh its mean I'm 20th now! Oh damn, I really 20th, guys! *speechless* <<  dont respecting this --"
you know? I'm on my way to Pekanbaru when I have my birthday. I really wish for nothing, not for a cake, for a surprise, for a 20th candle, and indeed for a gift. I just really be grateful that Allah still gave me a chance to feel my 20th. kkk. but who knows? I got something that I never guess it before *actually I oppurtunity think about it XD* I got my 20th candle! *dance* hahaha
my cake + 20th candle
made by my lovely sisters :*

me and my cake XD
me and my lovely sisters :*
big thanks for my sisters that had prepared it to me! loveyaa :*
and, what else?? I got some presents~ xD
this one from my sisters:*

this one from mybest friends that i just knew this's my last year present! hahaha
 that's all for my "birthday"'s story~ hope I still can feel my 21st candle! :D

nb: always thank to God for everything that you got! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment